Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      LoriAnne Barnett
      Keymaster

Hi Friends,
      If you had been thinking about taking our certification course in 2018, the enrollment period is now open! We will be accepting applications until Midnight AZ time on December 15, 2017. The application can be found on our website: https://www.arizonaee.org/arizona-environmental-education-certification-program/

What will you learn? You will learn what environmental education is and how to apply it to many fields of practice. You’ll work with a reviewer to build a portfolio designed to give you a head start in the field. You don’t need to already be an educator or even work as an educator or K-12 formal educator to participate. In fact, environmental education is important to many professions – especially those who communicate with the public about natural resources, environmental issues, ecology, and much more.

If you have questions, post them there and we’ll answer them for you!

Looking forward to working with another great group of folks in 2018.

Shawn McCrohan
      Keymaster

Hey LoriAnne,

I got a question from a teacher at the ASTA Conference. She wanted to speak to an EE Certification Program graduate to hear about their experience. Sounds like a smart idea. How do we arrange those kinds of connections?

LoriAnne Barnett
      Keymaster

Great question! If you are interested in speaking with one of the graduates, I would recommend letting me know and then I can invite you to one of our info sessions that we’ll host. Otherwise, I’d suggest that interested members post here on the forum and then someone who is certified can respond.

Let me know if you have any more questions about our certification!

Ellen Bashor

I’m currently in the Certification program and would love to speak with anyone about my experience if that’s helpful, Shawn?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.